- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Assesses potential third part clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
- Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during board meetings, when necessary.
- Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary