- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for professional, self-driven and motivated Property Consultant to join our team.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings
- Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale.
- Staying up to date with sales market trends, best practices and promotional trends.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
- Coordinating exerted efforts with team members and other departments to maximize the aspired outputs.
- Providing direct manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services.
- Perform cold calls & ads
- Perform weekly site visits
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
We cater to all your buy, sell, rental and lease transactions of real estate across Egypt. Our aim is to continuously provide our individual, corporate and institutional investors with suitable property, and ensure such transactions are executed securely and professionally. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Horizon