- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to the billers as a first level support for account management.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting accounts relationships.
- Monitoring the daily basis reports that communicated regularly to the billers from financial and operational aspects.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with local and international billers.
- Drives the achievement of all revenue and profitability targets of the international and local accounts.
- Exploring and overseeing new opportunities in the international e-payment market by conducting market research and seeking about organizations and potential new international markets.
- Preparing the business proposals and the presentations material.
- Negotiating about the agreement with the concerned international biller by coordinating of the business & the contractual requirements and until closing the deal.
- Designing the user experience for all of Masary’s payment interfaces.
- Following up with the project management team regarding the technical requirements of the billers.
- Building the project plan and monitoring the project tracks of technically, financially, commercially and operationally issue until the project launching and during its life cycle.
- Maintaining of the relationships with our new and existing stakeholders.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary