- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Product Manager position is vital to delivering on company’s and client solutions requirements throughout the full life-cycle management of products/offerings.
This position requires interfacing primarily with Sales and Business Development team in the Ideation and Definition phase, assuming ownership of the offering past the Definition phase, and helming the product management thereafter by collaborating across Operations (Contracts, Finance, etc..), Engineering/Development Services and Service Delivery. The successful candidate will bring proven agile product management expertise in the security domain.
- Work with business development to assess and document the competitive landscape, while analyzing customer capability gaps to identify emerging needs. Periodically refresh the competitive landscape and calibrate products positioning to grow market share
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of products attuned to client needs, each with a business case.
- Lead the Business Case formulation, through gate reviews in alignment with business and strategic plans.
- Work with Finance to maximize product and service revenue as well as profitability by defining KPI/metrics.
- Chart the life-cycle roadmap of each product beyond definition-phase: through launch, sustenance and sunset. Document product offering through value proposition evaluation, use cases, and business case analysis.
- Assist Marketing in the development of sales and training collateral, both internal and customer-facing
- Collaborate with Business Development, Experience Design Teams, and clients to develop the use cases and evolve a distinct value proposition, and engage with them in agile product development to ensure proper stage gate reviews. Work with Development, Engineering, and other internal departments to ensure timely release
- Coordinate with development, Engineering, Service Delivery and Sales teams to ensure a successful launch. Document the product features in consideration of trade-offs; further, refine product through testing and beta phases.
- Modularly productize offering to allow the creation of customizable and re-usable components.
- Work with Business Development and Sales to evolve a Go-To-Market strategy that maximizes market share
- Act as second-line pre-sales support of key, complex bids
About this Company
Venturous Solutions was born of its founder's, Team4 World, vision of becoming a “World-class Business Innovation & Technology Consociates”.
See all Careers and Jobs at Venturous Solutions
Our mission is to be the “Trusted Integrated Business Technology Services provider” of choice for our clients in this...