- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A leading company in the interior design field seeking a Commercial representative.
The job is to promote interior building materials within the field of flooring and ceiling to a wide variety of companies including Consultants, Contractors, Developers, Interior Designers and Owners.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based on approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager/Director of Sales.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
The Swedish Group was established back in 2005 as the solely assigned Commercial Representative Office for Swedish and Western European manufacturers of interior finishing materials (France, Switzerland, the Netherland, UK, Belgium, Italy, & Germany), each of which are counted...
See all Careers and Jobs at Swedish Group