- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and in writing (to include accuracy, concision, and the use of language that is appropriate to context);
- Experience of minute-taking and work with committees;
- Substantive and relevant experience of work in an analogous environment, to include dealing with diary management, correspondence, travel and other arrangements;
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and deal effectively with a varied work portfolio and competing demands;
- Ability to work in a collegiate way as part of a small team and under own direction;
- Ability to deal with competing deadlines, complex issues and sometimes challenging situations and behaviours.
- Keyboard and computer skills, to include experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Ability to retain confidentiality in all aspects of the Department’s work.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify essential issues or considerations and to contribute to the resolution of difficult situations;
- Able to demonstrate a structured, flexible and pro-active approach to dealing with operational needs within the office, including how systems and procedures might be improved/developed to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key requirements for this position. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate these competencies.
Managing Relationships and Team working
- Able to build and maintain effective, constructive working relationships with a range of people including clients and colleagues.
- The ability to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and nature of the information
- The ability to establish a clearly defined course of action to accomplish goals and to organise work efforts. Making sure that the right things happen at the right time and cost.
- Able to simplify complex problems, process projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically. Able to identify casual relationships and construct frameworks, for problem solving and/or development.
Influencing & Persuading
- Ability to present sound and well reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
About this Company
We guide individuals and organizations to discover the right way that can help them realize and achieve their ultimate potential
See all Careers and Jobs at Human Hub Middle East & Africa
We utilize our multidimensional theoretical knowledge with our actual working experience to find innovative and outstanding solutions...