- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To embrace and achieve our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to our customers.
- Applicable directly coordinate with customers to assist them with any questions or issues arising from their use of our services.
- Provide customers with superior recommendations and actions.
- Utilize a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions.
- Prioritizing and achieving multiple tasks, establishing and meeting deadlines.
- Create a smooth communication channel with different departments to resolve customer problems and requests when needed in a highly professional manner.
- Apply FCR concept for all customers’ inquiries. Handle and retain all the customers’ complaints within the SLA.
- Implement high quality standards of Customer Service for customers through exceeding all KPI’s threshold
- Explore the required negotiation skills when needed.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
About this Company
Hatolna is a service company specialized in bringing our clients any stuff from "USA main stores" by using our facilities
See all Careers and Jobs at Hatolna