- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for preparing cost center by analyzing costs and its effect on profit and loss accounts, controlling inventory.
- Responsible for budget control to ensure transparency between Propagates Departments.
- Authorize payments and monitor other expenditures and report major variances.
- Taking responsibilities of all financial activities of Progate.
- Preparing & compiling monthly financial statements & reports to the General Manager, expenditure analysis, and budget control to ensure transparency between departments
- Manage the Accountants in Carries responsibility in collecting cash & checks, transactions in accounts receivable and general ledger module.
- Responsible for the final process for checks clearance, debit/ credit transactions.
- Ensure that accounts receivable and general ledger reconciliation.
- Monitor the Finance team in the applications of payment terms and credit limit.
- Revise and supervise financial statements (state of financial positions & statement of comprehensive income, statement of cash flow for monthly reporting and submit them to the Finance manager.
- Lead and manage the accounting department and provide them with assistance if needed.
- Supervise, revise and take the full responsibility on each financial statement or documents at Progate.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Progate Development is a Real Estate Developer, established in 2010, aiming to propose to customers their perfected housing and investment opportunities. Progate Development offers a wide geographical range of projects as well as a full spectrum of projects; commercial,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate Development