- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for preparing cost center by analyzing costs and its effect on profit and loss accounts, controlling inventory.
- Responsible for budget control to ensure transparency between Propagates Departments.
- Authorize payments and monitor other expenditures and report major variances.
- Taking responsibilities of all financial activities of Progate.
- Preparing & compiling monthly financial statements & reports to the General Manager, expenditure analysis, and budget control to ensure transparency between departments
- Manage the Accountants in Carries responsibility in collecting cash & checks, transactions in accounts receivable and general ledger module.
- Responsible for the final process for checks clearance, debit/ credit transactions.
- Ensure that accounts receivable and general ledger reconciliation.
- Monitor the Finance team in the applications of payment terms and credit limit.
- Revise and supervise financial statements (state of financial positions & statement of comprehensive income, statement of cash flow for monthly reporting and submit them to the Finance manager.
- Lead and manage the accounting department and provide them with assistance if needed.
- Supervise, revise and take the full responsibility on each financial statement or documents at Progate.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate