Skills and Qualifications
- Writing and understanding object-oriented PHP
- Experience with Laravel 5 PHP Framework, Composer and NPM
- Experience with SQL schema design
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pace environment.
- Open minded to new solutions, forward thinking and strong ability to adapt
- Git version control work-flows
- Proficiency in design patterns
- Basic or better knowledge of Symfony components
- REST API design and implement different auth mechanisms (Like JWT)
- Experience with API integrations that implements OAuth 1.0 / 2.0
- Experience with other PHP frameworks is a plus
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools,such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of UI frameworks like Bootstrap and Semantic-UI
About this Company
Haya Solutions Inc. is a fast growing Canadian federal firm , incorporated in 2014. Haya headquarter is located in Great Toronto Aria (GTA) – Ontario - Canada. Haya provides a wide range of Business-to-Business IT services to Small and Medium Enterprises(SMEs) locally and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Haya Solutions Inc.