- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Maintain the highest level of customer service, satisfaction in receiving and directing clients effectively to ensure the speedy resolution of all queries, requests and complaints whilst upholding Allianz service standards policies and procedures.
- Monitor and supervise the day to day activities of the team.
- Report the performance of the unit on monthly basis to the CC unit manager.
- Coach and train the CCRs to guarantee the achievements of the required service standards.
- Handle the hard calls to keep/exceed the clients' satisfaction.
- Participate in selection of new employee for the Call Center.
- Guide and assist team members, in case required, in achieving resolutions for complex requests /queries including follow up on service standards until its finalization.
- Investigate clients’ queries or simple complaints and coordinating with the relevant departments as needed in order to provide timely and efficient feedback.
- Guarantee continuous self-development to keep up to date with the knowledge required for effective performance and supports the company’s management in any other task/project as needed.
About this Company
Allianz Egypt, comprising of “Allianz Life Assurance Company – Egypt” and “Allianz Insurance Company – Egypt”, have a long and successful track record in the Egyptian Insurance market, providing comprehensive and integrated insurance services to business partners and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Allianz