- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to oversee the development and use of data systems.
- You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- You should be able to fully grasp the complexity of data management.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures.
- You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Market Research
About this Company
Z2DATA is an American Company with two branches in Banha/Cairo Egypt. We provide an intelligent data platform that analyzes millions of data points on electronic components, suppliers, markets, countries, live events and news so that you can effectively manage external risks...
See all Careers and Jobs at Z2 Data