- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Open new accounts with travel agents.
- Create new markets.
- Represent the system with all features to the agents.
- Handle existing travel agents.
- Follow up with travel agents for current and future bookings.
- Complete the official documents for any new account.
- Follow up with finance team for delayed payment from Travel agents on weekly basis.
- Understanding for white label service.
- Familiar with common online suppliers and DMC.
- Achieve monthly targets.
- Present weekly and monthly reports and statements.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Royal Ambassador Club® Online Hotels , flight , car rental reservation System , Book Online at any of our more than 745,000 hotels worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Ambassador
Your points never expire and you can redeem them for Hotel Nights , Free Vouchers & more.
And if you are a member of Royal...