- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Knows and practices the prescribed philosophy, purpose, policies, and standards of Nursing/Patient Care Services
- Organizes, directs, and administers the Nursing/Patient Care Services in order to provide the level of care required by current medical and nursing standards.
- Plans and coordinates with the CFO, utilizing the respective Nursing Leadership members for planning the budgeting requirements for personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Supports and develops Nursing/Patient Care Services in the coordination of the employee selection process, work assignments, performance evaluations, and staff development for these services.
- Maintains continuing quality assessment and improvement analysis and evaluation of patient care delivery and communicates with Administration on the activities/issues of Nursing/Patient Care Services
- Plans and recommends to Administration new facilities or equipment, or modification thereto, needed to provide patient care.
- Recommends, supports, and participates in education services, programs of education, and training, including orientation of new employees. Encourages and facilitates the professional advancement of employees by affording opportunities for further education and experience
- Recommends the modification, addition, or deletion of personnel policies to insure reasonable hours and acceptable working conditions to provide patient care coverage
4 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services