- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Assist, Support, and provide backup coverage for all supply chain team members.
- Understand and execute all supply chain activities such as stock take, physical inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, sales order entry, and purchase order entry if needed.
- Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure continuity of supply.
- Keep connections with project managers, technicians, customer service, buyers, and sales if needed.
- Maintain and update ERP and make sure accuracy level is optimum.
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, inventory control, planning and procurement for new and existing product lines.
- Strong understating of supply chain, shipping/receiving and warehouse/warehouse/inventory management.
- Planning delivery timetables.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
MNB Company seeks to improve the health, appearance and confidence of patients by the continued supply of trusted medicines for the benefit of doctors and patients alike.
See all Careers and Jobs at MNB