- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provides timely support for corporate applications, desktop/laptop hardware, mobile devices, network systems/infrastructure, and servers.
- Installs configures and maintains software and hardware.
- Develops and maintains system documentation and reports.
- Monitors systems and network for performance and takes remedial actions as necessary to ensure ongoing system availability.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Maintains and organizes inventory of all hardware and software.
- Participates in or leads assigned technical projects.
- Implementation and installation of LAN/WAN Security and network equipment.
- Monitors and supports VPN connections.
- Maintains infrastructure hardware and contacts appropriate support personnel for repair in accordance with maintenance and/or warranties.
- Assists with developing and executing an annual IT Operational Plan.
- Assists with implementing and enforcing IT policies and procedures.
- Assists with implementing and regularly testing our Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Remains current with the latest technologies and their impact/applicability.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Retail Supermarkets
About this Company
Grocery To Your Door Step
See all Careers and Jobs at Knock Mart
The first comprehensive online shopping experience in town has arrived to make life for Cairo’s residents a lot easier. Using a streamlined ordering and delivery process groceries, household goods and other lifestyle essentials,...