- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- You will be part of a high performing team that have strong skills and opinions on how software development should be performed. The team have managed to produce and maintain wide range of software from scaling an existing software to producing critical infrastructure for governments and private sectors.
- The work culture is friendly, open and frank. Feedbacks and arguments are welcome.
- The work is very interesting but it will require that you read a lot and acquire new techniques and technologies. You will be a self starter and possess the discipline in communicating and carrying your work.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
You will posses the following skills:
- Communicates well in written and spoken Arabic and English
- You must be able to write a well written concept ideas and technical documentation in English that many people can understand
- You will have demonstrated the ability to create useful and interesting software. If you do not have software to demonstrate, please do not apply
Posses strong skills in at least two of the following languages:
Posses strong skills in at least one of the following databases:
- MS SQL
- Have a strong skills in HTML and CSS.
- Have a strong understanding about concurrency, database and system communications.
- Have a strong understanding of the web.
- Have a strong personality in paying attention to details and tinkering with ideas.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Have a good ethical sensibility.
- You must be well read.
- Maintaining and contribution to open source projects is a strong plus.
- Strong skills in Linux is a strong plus.
About this Company
SilverKey is a multinational dynamic software house that creates amazing software and websites for organizations and the public,
See all Careers and Jobs at SilverKey Technologies, Egypt
SilverKey launched InnoLabs, its new R&D arm, to work with all interesting sorts of technologies that can be used in creating products.