- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Define the candidates profile dependant on the company's needs.
- Implements the recruitment and selection process in order to achieve the Manpower Plan and handles all the related administrative and logistical aspects.
- Develop job advertisements; monitor the quality of the company job advertisements and ensure that they are flawless.
- Deal with different recruitment channels e.g. recruitment’s websites, newspapers/magazines, universities, recruitment agencies, external job boards, professional bodies, etc.
- Assist in the selection of recruitment consultancies and carries out the follow up with them.
- Attend Employment Fairs; presents the organization to the applicants; screens the applications and builds the CV database (hard & soft copies).
- Review resumes received; conducts formal and structured applicant screening through job interview via phone or face-to-face; recommends short-listed candidates.
- Administer Pre-Employment Tests.
- Prepare interviewer comment sheets & reports accordingly.
- Assist in preparing relevant Job Descriptions.
- Check employee references.
- Prepare job offer as per the company salary structure.
- Use the pre-allocated budget to ensure maximum utilization.
- Conduct salary surveys to ensure that the company’s compensation structure is in line with the market.
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys to generate suitable recommendation to enhance employees’ satisfaction.
- Assist in orienting the new employees to the company structure, policies and procedures through the induction program.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring the success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Act as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations issues
- Prepare reports and statistics on regular basis as needed.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Group