- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Notify board members of meetings and includes agenda, noting items that need special preparation
- Maintain all official records of Board activities (minutes of proceedings, resolutions, etc.) including those of Board Committees, as directed by the Board
- Assist with the preparation and modification of corporate governance and risk management guidelines, as communicated by the Board of Directors or Risk Committee or Audit Committee
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure that the Company complies with all applicable codes as well as its legal and statutory requirements
- Responsible for coordinating the orientation of new Board Members
- Manage the correspondence between the Board and other parties including internal coordination with Authority staff; reviews responses for quality and completeness before sharing them with the Board
- Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of materials (e.g., requests, agendas, schedules, notices, resolutions, etc.) for Board and Board Committee meetings, consistent with Board approved bylaws and procedures
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
Owing to a successful growth rate year after year and aligning with the expansion strategy of the company, by operating in 5 diversified energy segments:
See all Careers and Jobs at Elsewedy Electric
1. Cables & Accessories.
2. Energy Management (Meters).
4. Renewable Energy...