- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Frequently reporting and reviewing all recruitment metrics (time to fill// Cost per hire) to ensure effective recruitment cycle that meets the company objectives.
- Responsible for the development of all sourcing methods and channels to ensure having an up to date data base.
- Coordinate with the department managers to forecast future hiring needs and identify gaps.
- Design Selection Matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explore the market best practice in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Monitors and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
- Designs training recruitment for HR recruiters and line managers who are in charge of hiring to ensure following an efficient interviewing techniques.
- Conduct regular follow up with managers to define the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the sourcing, recruitment &talent acquisition processes & procedures and the implementation of all recruitment innovations
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the supervision of all recruitment team performance and their development.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational career progression and succession plans
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Excellent usage of applicant tracking system and HR data base
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Very good knowledge of performance management approaches
- Understanding of the nature of call center industry.
- Understanding of client industry.
- Understanding of Raya Cultures and Values.
- Strong knowledge of COPC Standards & Approaches.
- Interpersonal Level:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem Solving:
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to identify root causes and set an improvement plan
- BSc in Human Resources Management or equivalent studies
- MBA is preferred
- Professional Experience:
- At least 8 years of overall Recruitment experience
- 3-5 years people management
- Experience in contact center industry is a plus
- Language Skills:
- Arabic is mandatory
- Proficiency in English
- Other languages is preferable
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center