- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Frequently reporting and reviewing all recruitment metrics (time to fill// Cost per hire) to ensure effective recruitment cycle that meets the company objectives.
- Responsible for the development of all sourcing methods and channels to ensure having an up to date data base.
- Coordinate with the department managers to forecast future hiring needs and identify gaps.
- Design Selection Matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explore the market best practice in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Monitors and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
- Designs training recruitment for HR recruiters and line managers who are in charge of hiring to ensure following an efficient interviewing techniques.
- Conduct regular follow up with managers to define the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the sourcing, recruitment &talent acquisition processes & procedures and the implementation of all recruitment innovations
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the supervision of all recruitment team performance and their development.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational career progression and succession plans
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Excellent usage of applicant tracking system and HR data base
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Very good knowledge of performance management approaches
- Understanding of the nature of call center industry.
- Understanding of client industry.
- Understanding of Raya Cultures and Values.
- Strong knowledge of COPC Standards & Approaches.
- Interpersonal Level:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem Solving:
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to identify root causes and set an improvement plan
- BSc in Human Resources Management or equivalent studies
- MBA is preferred
- Professional Experience:
- At least 8 years of overall Recruitment experience
- 3-5 years people management
- Experience in contact center industry is a plus
- Language Skills:
- Arabic is mandatory
- Proficiency in English
- Other languages is preferable
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center