- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior After Sales Engineer (Air Blowers & Compressors)
- Make customer visits throughout the whole sales area as required.
- The area of responsibility will cover generally the countries of Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Sudan, Eritrea and Libya.
- Responsible for direct selling, budget and firm quotation production, tender submission where appropriate and contract & order negotiation.
- Provide lead technical support to all internal and external sales staff, as well as contractual and after sales staff as required.
- Liaise with Germany to ensure new product and price developments are understood and implemented correctly.
- Ensure that price lists and margins are controlled and available to all applicable staff members.
- Monitor sales performance and margins achieved, discussing market opportunities and problems with after Sales Manager .
- Set-up and ensure appropriate manning of exhibitions throughout the responsible area as agreed with the Managing Director.
- Ensure that all new orders are quickly and correctly booked into the companies records, and that they are handed over to the contracts department (order processing department) with full and detailed information available regards price, cost, margin, dates, specification, contractual conditions etc.