- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Conduct Market research in to identify product needs.
- Identifying potential customers and establish contact with prospects.
- Preparing offers based on technical studies.
- Will be in charge of designing technical solutions to be delivered to the customers in line with the fleet.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements through building successful relationship with current/new/targeted clients
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, accountants, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Prepares all necessary reports required by upper management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Implementing directives to Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness, Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
ATEB Group was established on 1989 started with reefer services and maintenance after then became the authorized service agent for the only 4 reefer manufacturers; Carrier Transicold, Thermoking, Daikin, Mitsubishi and then Starcool in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau