- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description Of Key Result Areas Of Department
- To assist in and assure accurate and timely end-to-end survey support on dredging and reclamation projects according to professional, international standards.
- Assists in the daily or regular progress measurements including the required processing, result presentation and updating of vessels.
Job Description: Description of activities and key responsibilities of the function
- Has sufficient technical survey knowledge of the basic survey aspects used in the Survey Department.
- Follows policies and procedures for effective and efficient functioning of the project survey team on site.
- Assists the project survey team where possible. (mobilization, calibrations, execution).
- Reports all activities that will possibly effect survey operations, to the Project Surveyor / Chief Surveyor.
- Assists during the Installation and troubleshooting of survey equipment, hardware and software
- Safety is a part of each employee’s job, active participation to the safety program is a condition of each employee’s employment in order to achieve safer working environment.
- This is a general view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications
- Prove of previous experience in the same or similar job
- Driver’s License
- Relevant experience
- Act as role model in the team.
- Avoids conflict and respects the different interests of multiple cultures
- Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies. Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
- Take ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of the survey team.
Industry Related Experience
- Marine construction
Years of experience
Role Specific Competencies:
- Team work
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Required: English
- Arabic and any other language is an asset.
- Basic knowledge MS Office
- Basic knowledge AUTO CAD
- Basic knowledge PDS2000
- Basic knowledge Terramodel
- Flexibility: being longer periods of time on duty.
- Passing physical fitness from AD Health Service Co. SEHA is mandatory. Physical examinations and investigation test (ADMA) will be required before working at offshore Oil and Gas projects.
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC