- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Communicates with the Organizer/ Overseas Agents/ Offices.
- Provides exhibitors list to overseas offices – country wise
- Obtains rates/prices/charges from concerned departments and negotiates for special rates – internal /external based on the show appointment.
- Updates rate chart regularly and follows-up.
- Provides quotations to overseas offices/agents, local exhibitors/clients.
- Actively engages with the operations and other departments in defining and documenting standard.
- Operating procedures for specific contracts as a part of the negotiation process.
- Coordinates in ensuring all legal requirements are compiled safeguarding the interest of the company.
- Sorts the Exhibitor list –country wise.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Agility builds durable, efficient supply chains that power businesses and drive trade, creating access to new opportunities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agility Egypt
Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. The company got its start as a local...