- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create, monitor and update human resources information systems, including hiring systems.
- Create and update user documentation and guidelines.
- Develop and monitor dashboards, metrics and automated data feeds and reporting.
- Update and alter job postings, account logins, permissions, ongoing reports and security measures.
- Development, building, testing, and implementation of human resources databases and tools, as well as evaluating the security of human resources information.
- In charge of cleaning and standardizing employee data, troubleshooting and analyzing technical issues, creating and maintaining scheduled employee data reports, and advising management on new technological developments.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center