- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create, monitor and update human resources information systems, including hiring systems.
- Create and update user documentation and guidelines.
- Develop and monitor dashboards, metrics and automated data feeds and reporting.
- Update and alter job postings, account logins, permissions, ongoing reports and security measures.
- Development, building, testing, and implementation of human resources databases and tools, as well as evaluating the security of human resources information.
- In charge of cleaning and standardizing employee data, troubleshooting and analyzing technical issues, creating and maintaining scheduled employee data reports, and advising management on new technological developments.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center