- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Location: All Around The Country
- Responsible for achieving annual sales targets (as per agreement), visiting sites to market the company's products and close deals, following up on the cash collection process, solving problems at external sites, and completing extra assignments as required
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product will best satisfy their needs.
- Delivering client quotations.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports and plans for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects, Demo, Events.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Kemit is a professional company stablished in 2005 based on scientific bases & experience roots in animal nutrition field through communicating with EU & USA researchers. We are producing innovative solutions for products enriched with Omega-3 to improve health,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kemit