- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Ensure providing the company with the right employees in the right positions and retain them.
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes.
- Assist in Preparation of annual recruitment plan in coordination with line management as per annual business plan.
- Ensure maintaining an updated pool of potential CVs in order to insure appropriate placements of candidates within current and potential vacancies.
- Perform / Supervise on Preparing the job announcements/ Ads and recruitment information for vacant positions.
- Perform / Supervise on executing the pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior & mid-level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment.
- Handling Offer Letters’ communication & negotiation with selected candidates, and sending apology emails to rejected candidates.
- Provide Management with recommendations on candidates’ selection by making a selection recommendation for departmental management.
- Coordinate with universities, Employment Fairs, events in relation to targeted hires.
- Representing the Company in Recruitment Events and Fairs, while maintain contacts with recruitment agents, governmental and non-governmental educational institutes and any other potential source of future recruits.
- Draft, review, edit and Create Job Descriptions.
Training & Development tasks:
- Ensure providing the employees with their training needs to accomplish their jobs as required.
- Perform initial orientation for newly hired employees to align them with the main company goals, profile and business processes.
- Ensuring/ Maintaining efficient training cycle and provision of continuous feedback for Development & Reward Management.
- Ensure conducting the company internal training programs (YEP, MEP, ACTAWY) on time with the needed quality.
- Supervise the summer internship program in coordination with HR Team.
- Communicate & Negotiate Training Programs & Offers with Training Providers, while providing management with Providers recommendation & summarized evaluation.
Compensation & Benefits tasks:
- Create/ develop the compensation program, a grading structure, career path, and benefits that compete with the market.
- Analyses market compensation surveys & compile analysis of statistical reports, statements, and summaries, whilst providing recommendations for compensation & benefits adjustments in consideration of cost benefit analysis.
- Create, develop & implement efficient job evaluation and grading systems that guarantees facilitation of equitable total reward system.
- Ensure providing the employees with fair compensation and benefits according to the company salary structure and benefits that is competitive to the market.
- Analyze current prevailing salary ranges, while advising recommendations & suggestions for each position, in alignment with overall company structure conditions.
- Monitors closely the surrounding compensation trends within the market, while providing continuous recommendations for implementing applicable aspects within the company.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of employees’ compensation and benefits policies / procedures.
Policies, Restructure & Communication:
- Maintain & develops the Performance Management Cycle including but not limited to designing Appraisal Process, Conducting Awareness Campaign, Calibrating Ratings, Assessment of Training Needs
- Update department structures and job descriptions on regular basis
- Maintain efficient and updated Organization Charts that reflects company structure.
- Develop and update HR policies & Procedures in order to align all business units and ensure corporate efficiency.
- Assess employee retention through surveys, exist interviews.
- Maintain continuous alignment with the Internal Audit Requirements and ensure following the right procedures in all HR functions (Recruitment, Training & Performance Management) in light of ACT ISO procedures. Achieve AC
About this Company
ATEB Group was established on 1989 started with reefer services and maintenance after then became the authorized service agent for the only 4 reefer manufacturers; Carrier Transicold, Thermoking, Daikin, Mitsubishi and then Starcool in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau