- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Ensure providing the company with the right employees in the right positions and retain them.
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes.
- Assist in Preparation of annual recruitment plan in coordination with line management as per annual business plan.
- Ensure maintaining an updated pool of potential CVs in order to insure appropriate placements of candidates within current and potential vacancies.
- Perform / Supervise on Preparing the job announcements/ Ads and recruitment information for vacant positions.
- Perform / Supervise on executing the pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior & mid-level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment.
- Handling Offer Letters’ communication & negotiation with selected candidates, and sending apology emails to rejected candidates.
- Provide Management with recommendations on candidates’ selection by making a selection recommendation for departmental management.
- Coordinate with universities, Employment Fairs, events in relation to targeted hires.
- Representing the Company in Recruitment Events and Fairs, while maintain contacts with recruitment agents, governmental and non-governmental educational institutes and any other potential source of future recruits.
- Draft, review, edit and Create Job Descriptions.
Training & Development tasks:
- Ensure providing the employees with their training needs to accomplish their jobs as required.
- Perform initial orientation for newly hired employees to align them with the main company goals, profile and business processes.
- Ensuring/ Maintaining efficient training cycle and provision of continuous feedback for Development & Reward Management.
- Ensure conducting the company internal training programs (YEP, MEP, ACTAWY) on time with the needed quality.
- Supervise the summer internship program in coordination with HR Team.
- Communicate & Negotiate Training Programs & Offers with Training Providers, while providing management with Providers recommendation & summarized evaluation.
Compensation & Benefits tasks:
- Create/ develop the compensation program, a grading structure, career path, and benefits that compete with the market.
- Analyses market compensation surveys & compile analysis of statistical reports, statements, and summaries, whilst providing recommendations for compensation & benefits adjustments in consideration of cost benefit analysis.
- Create, develop & implement efficient job evaluation and grading systems that guarantees facilitation of equitable total reward system.
- Ensure providing the employees with fair compensation and benefits according to the company salary structure and benefits that is competitive to the market.
- Analyze current prevailing salary ranges, while advising recommendations & suggestions for each position, in alignment with overall company structure conditions.
- Monitors closely the surrounding compensation trends within the market, while providing continuous recommendations for implementing applicable aspects within the company.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of employees’ compensation and benefits policies / procedures.
Policies, Restructure & Communication:
- Maintain & develops the Performance Management Cycle including but not limited to designing Appraisal Process, Conducting Awareness Campaign, Calibrating Ratings, Assessment of Training Needs
- Update department structures and job descriptions on regular basis
- Maintain efficient and updated Organization Charts that reflects company structure.
- Develop and update HR policies & Procedures in order to align all business units and ensure corporate efficiency.
- Assess employee retention through surveys, exist interviews.
- Maintain continuous alignment with the Internal Audit Requirements and ensure following the right procedures in all HR functions (Recruitment, Training & Performance Management) in light of ACT ISO procedures. Achieve AC
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
ATEB Group was established on 1989 started with reefer services and maintenance after then became the authorized service agent for the only 4 reefer manufacturers; Carrier Transicold, Thermoking, Daikin, Mitsubishi and then Starcool in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau