- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Training & Development Manager is responsible for providing the necessary training courses needed for business improvement whether technical or soft skills.
- Ensure implementation of obligatory topics as per the JCI standards and requirements.
- Enhance competencies and skills for all staff.
- Ensure fulfilling the gaps for the areas of development for all employees and linking department objectives with the organization strategic objectives.
- Creating T&D policies & procedures.
- Conducting training needs analysis (TNA)
- Creating and implementing training plan within budget
- Creating & delivering training programs
- Creating training records database
- Opening channels with top training providers in the market
- Creating training providers database
- Negotiate offers with different providers ensuring providing best quality service
- Creating different evaluation forms
- Creating Performance Management System and Performance Appraisal forms
- Conducting Job Analysis and creating job descriptions
- Creating International Training Center affiliated from American Heart Association AHA and providing internal and external accredited programs
- Bachelor Degree, HR certificate or diploma from an accredited party, MBA is a plus
- 7 years experience, minimum 2 years experience in a Health Care Organization
- English language proficiency
- High competency level in MS package
- Strong leadership & Presentation skills
- Proven experience in staff development
- Always attends workshops and conferences to be updated with latest relevant tools and methodologies
About this Company
In 1982 As-Salam International Hospital opened its doors for its community to experience a new level of care becoming the referral hospital in the private health care sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at As-Salam International Hospital
Committed to providing international standard of medical services through a...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.
See other new