- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume, market share and profit for existing and new products.
- Determine annual gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Set up the company sales policies and strategies & Plan to ensure that the achieved is aligned with them.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Make site visits as required.
- Prepare sales reports as needed in coordination with the technical sector.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the sales team by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Recruit, Manage, develop, coach, control, set training plans and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved, monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities documented & updated.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services Import and Export
About this Company
UGEI is an Egyptian Group in a unique position having its own vast resources, experience and skill
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group For Engineering And Investment
base that can be accessed from both timeously and efficiently to meet and commit on any
challenge. UGEI acting as a Consultation and Solution providers;...