- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Project Coordinator is responsible for managing plans, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope and planned resources.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile practices and values to delight customers
- Develop and document a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, based on Backlogs and user stories created by PO and TL
- Manage changes to the project scope, and project schedule with PO
- Coordinate with Team Leader (TL) to allocate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation arranging with TL and HR team
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing, problem solving and teamwork.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives with Product Owner (PO), involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measure project performance and send periodic reports to stakeholders (such as Weekly Status Reports (WSR))
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
SELECT was founded in 2010 serving the Egyptian market, then expanded to the Saudi and Turkish market. Our comprehensive portfolio of services includes application development and management, verification and validation, enterprise application solutions, infrastructure...
See all Careers and Jobs at SELECT