- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, bonuses + Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies for the company.
- Set sales forecasts at every branch level and work closely with branch managers, marketing and operation teams to achieve growth targets.
- Lead sales team including branches managers and sales reps to ensure achievements of targets.
- Follow up the operational aspects of the branches to achieve customer satisfaction with service and products.
- Close follow up of branches to ensure quality of display, services and range offered within the branches.
- Monitor competitors' performance to determine their strengths and weaknesses, which translates into opportunities or risks for affiliates to meet sales targets.
- Suggest areas for growth including new branches opening plan.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture Retail
About this Company
Kandil Egypt is the leading lighting manufacturer in Egypt with more than 800 workers and 3 main facilities for different lighting lines. The company was established in 1976 as a producer for gold plated Chandeliers, later metal furniture line was added. Now our product line...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kandil Egypt