- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, KPIs,transportation, accomodation,Social& medical insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Get at least three technical and commercial offers on material requested from three suppliers and review offers technically.
- Make Supplier price analysis (SPA) for materials among suppliers that include Prices, delivery time, delivery term and payment term.
- Responsible for updating the Items List to Operations, including the various types of materials, equipment, tools, and other project consumables and requirements along with their corresponding Cost Codes.
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best offer with a credit payment term.
- Settle the delivery date of materials upon a project time schedule and Make sure that the material’s price is within a budget.
- Issue a Purchase order (P.O.) according to an approved sample with suitable prices, delivery and payment term.
- Review the shipping documents( Commercial invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading, Euro 1, Certificate of origin and insurance certificate).
- During tender stage and upon receiving the tender information from the Tendering Supervisor
- Review the in-house project requirements presented in the tender study and contacts the Warehousing and Operations to coordinate the provision of such items, through issuing proper Purchase Order
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least