- Experienced calibers from plastic bottles/packages manufacturing and specifically multinationals.
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good applied knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and/or electronic systems
- Ability to operate manual and electric forklifts
- Good applied knowledge of measuring instruments and techniques
- Good applied knowledge of WCM standards
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Accountability. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
- Leadership. Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work. Develop your team to reach greater and bigger goals and create our future leaders.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a shift leader in a manufacturing company preferably in the FMCG sector
- Experienced calibers from plastic bottles/packages manufacturing
About this Company
Serioplast is the largest Italian supplier and a leader throughout Europe in the production of customised, rigid plastic bottle packaging for the largest multinational brands in the mass consumer goods markets. The company is part of the larger packaging group, Old Mill...
See all Careers and Jobs at Serioplast