- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for executing the digital sales plans and marketing activity.
- Responsible to achieve the company sales targets.
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, and participate in meetings with clients.
- Develop new business strategies that can be continuously altered to meet the rapidly changing market/clients needs which will be submitted and revised by the direct manager.
- Working on basic market research to understand our products & market needs.
- Build a database for all our potential customers which helped in increasing our sales.
- Participate in client interactions for knowledge transfer, updates, review meetings.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- You will have to submit a weekly performance report and monthly achievements regularly to your direct Manager.
- Leading direct customer engagements to reach established targets.
- Keep the ongoing business accounts through maximum client satisfaction.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising