- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maximize our brand and client engagement through all potential social channels globally whilst complying with our social media and marketing policies and guidelines.
- Manage multiple social media accounts for various clients on different social media platforms including but not limited to (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Storehouse, and LinkedIn) and handle clients’ online and offline presence on social media.
- Build adequate understanding of the client’s requirements, products and services, and establish proper and professional communication channels with relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare Marketing / Communication / Media Plans as per clients’ requirements, as well as action plans on a regular basis to determine the types of activities to be performed on different social media accounts and administer the execution of the same.
- Develop new creative advertising ideas (Motion Graphics, Animation, etc.) and post different content on various social media platforms, including: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Storehouse, and LinkedIn) on a regular basis.
- Update accounts with new content, including posts, interviews, articles and newsletters, in addition to managing social media communities, engaging with fans and followers, and providing prompt responses and updates.
- Collaborate with other marketing colleagues to finalize social media programs and develop social media queries for real time monitoring platforms, then turn data into consumable, executive ready insights.
- Creative content creation, source relevant content that can be used on our social platforms on a day-to-day basis. Whether posting, pulling a quirky GIF from the web, or by working with freelance videographers to create engaging videos for our content hub.
- Social community management, maximize the engagement with our users and prospects through smart and responsive community management.
- Blogger outreach, proactively engage with local bloggers and relevant niche influencers to establish long-term partnerships that are based on trust, transparency and mutual benefits and most importantly. Without offering large amounts of money for short-lived, one-time brand coverages. The ideal candidate is sociable, approachable and keen on making friends across various industry verticals.
- Drive and implement global social media strategy, whilst aligning on regional objectives.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the brand and act as a guardian of our brand and clients' identity.
- Share ideas about social stories and customer journeys to improve on-going acquisition and retention.
- Help develop, monitor and approve content across all Social channels.
- Rigorously maintain the local and regional social media content calendar to deliver online campaigns and promotions on time and against budget.
Generate monthly reach and engagement reports and evaluate previous activations against their set objectives.
- Measure progress on KPIs.
- Manage the budgets of all assigned channels.KPIs:
- Number of active fans & followers.
- Number of likes, shares & comments per post.
- Demographics & location.
- Web and app traffic data.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
- Graduate Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Strong attention to detail, even under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and keen to learn
- Flexibility to work different shifts when required
- Available to work overtime on weeknights and weekends if necessary Controlling.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Must have: 5-7 years’ experience within the media field preferably within publishing, F&B, retail, FMCG or media industries.
- Immaculate English and Arabic written and spoken.
- Advanced skills in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social engagement Apps.
Nice to have:
- Experience on agency side is a plus.