- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Delivery Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Your role will be to lead a team of experienced high performing software developers in developing an innovative FinTech product.
- Leadership skills enabling candidates to motivate and facilitate the team's operations.
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to nurture and enforce technical practices.
- Sponsoring innovation in solving problems
- Ability to organize team acquired knowledge
- Ability to manage team energy and time.
- Ability to provide accurate estimates to development tasks.
Academic or trade qualifications:
- Academic degree in computer science (BSc) or relevant fields is a plus.
- Formal training and certification in software engineering and relevant fields is a plus.
Work experience and skills:
- 5 to 10 years of software development experience.
- Able to contribute to best-in-class programming, to develop highly innovative, maintainable code targeting for consumption via RESTful web services.
- Able to understand the requirement and design/architecture of the solution.
- Responsible for ensuring that SDLC best practices are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring secure coding best practices are adhered to.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and delivery of high quality work.
- Responsible for high-level and low-level technical design documentation.
- Quick learner and highly motivated to keep himself/ herself alongside with latest technologies.
- Strong experience in Micro-services architecture, RESTful web services, NoSQL, SQL, Messaging, CI, DevOps.
- Strong experience in multiple programming languages and technology stacks is a plus.
- Experience in secure coding principles.
- Experience in software testing and test automation.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and their respective use cases.
- Ability to lead a team of developers to greatness
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.