- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Renders correct concepts and meanings between Classic Arabic and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another, upholding the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages.
- Provides strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation, and is prepared for challenging calls at any time.
- Employs good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation, pleasant and professional voice, as well as polite forms of expressions.
- Follows instructions of clients, manages the flow of the call and avoid taking over the call, as well as avoids interaction with the limited English speaker person without the client's permission.
- Remains calm during calls in the event that one of the primary speakers is incoherent or upset, especially in emergency situations.
- Remains punctual and available during scheduled work hours.
- Ensures access to the Internet for work related electronic communication.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Teleperformance at a Glance:
See all Careers and Jobs at Teleperformance - Egypt
Teleperformance Egypt Established in 2007, Teleperformance Egypt is the first multinational contact center company to open in Egypt performing all contact center services serving Egypt, Middle East and Africa, and Offshore markets...