- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, + Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Position Title: Sales Representative.
- Reports to: Branch Manager.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Receive inquiries and conduct outbound phone calls to prospective students.
- Develop and implement a plan for generating referrals and personally developed leads (PDL’s) from, including but not limited to, current students, every phone contact and every interview.
- Create interest through phone calls and scheduling appointments with prospective students.
- Interview prospects and schedule level assessments to determine their needs and goals.
- Conduct presentation utilizing company approved materials highlighting features and benefits related to prospects’ interests.
- Provide program expectations for successful completion of programs.
- Follow up on all inquiries that fail to schedule an interview or fail to show for an interview.
- Encourage students to register to suitable programs according to Alternative Education’s standards.
- Develop and implement an aggressive plan to follow up on all applicants to meet or exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually targets established monthly by the Director of Sales.
- Complete all required forms for enrollment and schedule the registration.
- Follow up with students to meet their financial commitment according to Alternative Education’s policies.
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager and Training Coordinator to ensure the smooth functioning of the enrollment process according to Alternative Education’s enrollment procedures.
- Maintain contact with current customers ensuring their satisfaction with Alternative Education’s programs.
- Accurately report sales forecasts to the Branch Manager.
- Achieve a minimum of 90% of sales targets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works daily with students, Training Manager Manager, other sales staff. Collaborate regularly with Training Coordinators.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent at problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Able to work with people from a variety of diverse social and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals.
- Goal oriented, assertive, results driven, high energy, and highly ethical.
- Possess the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Ability to demonstrate partnership selling skills, close and overcome objections.
- Arabic will be the primary language used; English knowledge preferred.
About this Company
Stressing on practice and communication, cooperation among members and instructors, using cultural events, indoor and outdoor activities and a unique teaching method you haven't witnessed in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alternative Education
The process of creating Alternative Education started in the...