- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Responsible for all AMIDEAST sales activities in assigned projects and/or regions, with the work falling into three main areas:
Supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about various products and the ways in which they could meet a customer's needs;
the actual sale involves negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both customer and AMIDEAST;
Customer care, which follows the sale, may include solving issues, as well as exploring the possibility of further sales.
- Present and sell AMIDEAST products and services to current and potential clients.
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, and follow-up calls;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new leads.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate staff across departments to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Assist Finance department on follow-up for collection of payment when requested.
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...