- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Based on experience
About the Job
- ThePlanet is on the hunt for an Email Support Team Leader.
- You are a dynamic, strategically-minded leader who brings confidence and comforts to your team members as well as inspiration to your work environment.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 10 email support specialists.
- You bring your experience and we will bring the agency atmosphere; fun and creative and nontraditional.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the email support team members, foster their professional development and growth via effective coaching and communication and promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Responsible for the daily supervision and management of the Email Support team.
- Provide constructive feedback to support on their daily performance and behavioral activities in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure that the service delivered to our customers meets our client expectations.
- Manage attendance and leaves of absence in accordance with company policy and practice.
- Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Provide encouragement to team members and communicate team goals.
About this Company
A digital creative agency from the heart of Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at ThePlanet
We do digital. We do content. We do social media.