- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Revise architectural drawings to ensure that no conflicts or gaps exist and undertake the creation and plotting of technical designs (including measurements, levels, and dimensions).
- Coordinate the Shop Drawing across the Structure/Civil, Architectural, and Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) architectural designs.
- Compare the project’s architectural and civil drawings to identify any gaps or conflicts, communicate any inquiries or send Request for Information (RFIs) to the project consultant, and communicate relevant information to project site for technical consistency.
- Coordinating between different kinds of Departments in the project
- Generate Projects daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Liaise between consultant and project manager
- Recording and maintaining projects data
- Communicating with project manager to report on project status
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office