- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for someone to join our busy International Broadcast Department to work as a Project Manager, working on a variety of projects for mainstream TV channels, broadcasters and film companies from all over the world. Project types include dubbing, subtitling, voice-over & translation in a variety of languages which we supply to clients in different formats worldwide.
You will be working closely with your team and department head to run projects; assist with administrative duties; manage client and supplier material and be in charge of scheduling and organizing timely deliveries on your projects.
As Project Manager, key areas that you will be responsible are as follows:
- Taking inquiries and providing quotes to clients.
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating rates as required.
- Organizing projects from start to finish, including the trafficking of material between client and suppliers, and daily communication with both parties.
- Managing workflow to ensure projects are completed on a timely basis, within budget and completed to high standard of quality at all times.
- Using your initiative to deal with issues as they arise.
- Process supplier invoices and completing project admin.
- Ensuring that our database is kept up to date with account information, projects notes etc.
- Taking a lead on client and supplier management, maintaining strong communication channels.