- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry
- Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from managers
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
United Company for Trade and Distribution UCTD is the sole agent and importer for several fortune pharmaceutical and FMCG companies in Egypt. Meanwhile, it is the exclusive and/or main distributor of fortune personal care products to the pharmacy market in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at United co for trading& distribution(UCTD)