- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
engineering technology and biological science to agricultural problems concerned with power and machinery, electrification, structures, soil and water conservation, and processing of agricultural products.
Prepare reports, sketches, working drawings, specifications, proposals, and budgets for proposed sites or systems.
- Create graphical representations of mechanical equipment.
- Prepare proposal documents.
- Document technical design details.
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to pollution management, river control, and ground and surface water resources.
- Advise others regarding green practices or environmental concerns.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
- Communicate technical information to suppliers, contractors, or regulatory agencies.
- Discuss designs or plans with clients.
- Work in hydroponic, aeronautic and traditional farming, forestry and natural resource management, or food production and processing. Agricultural engineering jobs can include designing or improving power supply and irrigation systems as well as harvesting and production machinery. They also deal with pollution and fertilization issues and the processing and storage of agricultural products
About this Company
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development (HU) pioneers the introduction of students and the community to sustainable development through a renewed understanding that integrates teaching, learning, research, and practice.
See all Careers and Jobs at Heliopolis University
HU has adopted the “Project...