- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Looking for an Digital Marketing/Social Media specialist who will assist with the execution of the online marketing strategy including SEO/SEM, website and landing page maintenance, online analytics, and email marketing.
The online marketing specialist will help implement marketing activities across a variety of online channels as well as assist with marketing support.
- Plan and execute all web Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Perform keyword research to drive organic traffic growth
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images and videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create and optimize the company’s pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the Company’s social content.
- Arrange all the designs and printed material for media platforms, cover page greeting cards and posters to be used in different marketing activities.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile)
- Implement social media strategies and measure the impact of social media programs
- Integration, monitoring and analysis of social media trends and their reporting analytics
- Improve organic website traffic
- Use web analytic tools
About this Company
TRAVIJOY HOLIDAYS ‘s Operation Team was set up more than five years ago in Egypt, and ever since it has maintained
See all Careers and Jobs at Travijoy Holidays
outgoing tourist services as its core business, having served more than a million tourists from middle East countries to
travel to Europe and...