- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Revise sales bills according to Purchasing Order (PO) taxes approval.
- Revise customers’ accounts for quarterly budget.
- Revising customers’ bills that has been placed on the server.
- Archive, scan all bills and enter their details for revision.
- Revising the cash receipt of customers.
- Responsible for sales taxes approval monthly comparing them with the sales orders and purchase orders bills.
- Responsible for quarterly depreciation sheet.
- Revising all the Company yearly sales.
- Revising all the company purchasing.
- Revising notes payable and receivable.
- Responsible for revising customers’ Accounts through G.P sheet “unpaid, deposit, un-invoice”.
- Responsible for returning customer’s returns through G.P
- Responsible for preparing quarterly financing statement.
- Responsible for revising all account’s cafeteria
- Revising all expenses monthly.
- Revise all purchasing orders and comparing them with the sales orders and taxes total.
- Revise on orders to handle deduction taxes.
- Revise Purchases invoices and compare them with the internal purchase order.
- Responsible for importing orders by coordinating with the product manager.
- Follows up with the shipping company for all agreements and customs needs.
- Revise all suppliers and purchase orders.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established back in 1996,INTERACT computer stores happens to be a pioneer in system integration and data communication applications and one of the strong Egyptian companies entering the IT business. INTERACT are innovators, designers and developers of cutting edge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Interact Technology Solutions