- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Business systems support/management and development.
- Analyze new business requirements and act as a project manager to achieve the desired outputs.
- Do 1st & 2nd support level for end users.
- Support IT operation systems/services and solve any incidents.
- Manage access rights for systems and assign them to users based on their functions
- Review Schedule tasks running on different systems to make sure they are doing its functions and deliver the expected outcomes
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages; may modify specific applications for using in different departments.
- Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
- Suggest IT services controlling and enhancements.
- Generate & analyze the required logs for the tracked services.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Agility builds durable, efficient supply chains that power businesses and drive trade, creating access to new opportunities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agility Egypt
Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. The company got its start as a local...