- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contribute actively to the visibility of Build practice within the CSO build community and OBS in general. Promotes and evangelizes community activities internally and drives initiatives around it
- Works with the stakeholders inside and outside of CSO to create text-based & video-based content in support of the build community: e.g. how to run transformations. Coordinate newsletters release.Identifying, collect and share innovative (market) contents, . Coordinate blogs in our Plazza Space on relevant topics for our build community etc…
- Support Build practice team in communication strategy & events and content creation as needed
- Follow up and moderate Plazza spaces & groups
- Lead PM knowledge Management strategy to capitalize on best practices
- Coordinate preparation & organization of webinars related to skills enhancement around the 4 skills pillars: Methodology and techniques, Leadership, Solutions & Products, Business
- Administrate Synergy Certification Platform (SABA)
- Participate in the definition of the training needs of the build 2.0 and interlocks with our Business Schools & Orange Learning partners.
- Lead in the value proposal strategy evolution for build Lead and/or contribute to marketing streams aiming at developing service growth for the build professional services
- Work closely with our key stakeholders like OGSB and IB for value proposition development and PS service growth
- Drive campaigns with the regions on value propositions and service growth
- Own the Plazza communication strategy in terms Spaces & groups, look & feel, user experience.
- Administrate our KM Library space.
- Maintain the database of build community staff in relation with HR
- Being the point of Contact of build practice team for related content management subjects
- Own the graphic consistency of document aligned with Orange brand
- Be the thought leader for digital technology trends around community management
- Recommends and implements new community features as appropriate
- Follow up and report on training & PM certification (Synergy)
- Follow up audience on webinars, newsletters, plazza
- Identifies and reports on community trends to internal teams and advises on potential opportunities or risks
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Education, Qualifications, and Certifications:
- Degree in business, science (or other relevant area), or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3+ year’s experience of demonstrated competence one or more of the following area: community management, communication management, marketing, business development
- Working in an international multicultural environment.
- Excellent knowledge of communication tools & technologies
- Good knowledge of the Orange Business Services organization and product solution suite.
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services