- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Qanawat Cairo is seeking an experienced compliance-oriented operations and legal executive. In particular, we are looking for an individual who is knowledgeable about the policies and standards of Egyptian Labour Laws and Contracts, and preferable experience in online copyrights platforms like YouTube and Facebook and other fast growing media technology company.
The person will be responsible for assisting the General Manager by performing legal and administrative duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents
- Prepare, review and negotiate employee contracts
- Deal with governmental entities
- Review legal documents to ensure they are in proper format and contain all necessary portions or related documents for court / government acceptance
- File legal documents with proper courts / government entities
- Reviewing, amending contracts based on agreed terms
- Review the available contracts and is responsible to follow up of contracts to expire
- Have an experience in copyright contract
Job-Specific Competencies required to successfully perform the job
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Law – English section
- 3-5 years of experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages - both verbal and written
- Good experience/ awareness in music copyright contracts
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of the Egyptian Labour Law
- Assertive, “can-do” and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational and time keeping skills
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries,...