- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As a billable consultant, you will work both independently and in partnership with consultants from other regions. You will be engaged in performing or assisting in following activities:
- Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Level Design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario)
- Ownership or support on creation of projects consulting blueprints and boilerplates
- Liaise directly with customer to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design, order validation & project delivery
- Support on site or remote migration for complex solutions/environments, as required
- Position and/or deliver billable consulting work to a partner or end-customer, especially when it facilitates the progression towards, or closure of, a deeper partner relationship or a significant end-customer contract.
- Acting as pre-sales consultant for some of the organic growth activities as needed.
- Consistently deliver high quality billable technical service to existing and new clients ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved.
- Stay abreast of technical, issues, options and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the Orange services portfolio.
- Be recognized as an authority on Orange products and services both internally and externally.
- Maintain and develop technical specialization and certifications to accommodate growth in Orange services, as well as personal requirements.
- Contribute to knowledge management through documentation of completed assignments in the form of case studies, author white papers or presentations on technical solutions and services offered by Orange.
- Participates in projects as part of a project organization respecting cost, quality and time constraints
- Provide consulting assessments for new and existing customers if needed.
- Ownership of the technical solution from concept to subsequent implementation.
- Present technical solutions to partners and their end-customers, both formally and informally, as required.
- Any other duties as required by Manager
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services